WordPress Cookie Plugin by Real Cookie Banner
We have many opportunities for parental contact:
- Everyday ad hoc conversations when bringing or collecting your child.
- Appointments can be made with the kindergarten teachers to find out more about how your child is learning and developing.
- We keep parents informed and provide support during the transition from home/nursery to kindergarten and from kindergarten to primary school.
- Advice on, and provision of, specialist services.
- Parental involvement and participation in organising and holding parties and events or even an afternoon spent together in the kindergarten.
- We hold parents’ evenings to discuss educational issues and answer questions. All suggestions, criticism or changes proposed by parents are taken into consideration in our organisation and planning processes.
- Our notice board and the regular newsletter sent out by e-mail keep parents up to date with current events, topics/themes covered and even the daily menu.